Get to know…College of DuPage
- College of DuPage is the largest single-campus community college, outside the state of California.
- More than 25 percent of all District 502 high school graduates attend College of DuPage during their college career.
- Each semester, around 31,000 students attend College of DuPage.
- The Glen Ellyn campus covers 273 acres and has eleven major buildings. There are 6 satellite locations that the newspaper is delivered to weekly.
- College of DuPage offers more than 90 certificates programs and degrees for today’s occupational and technical careers, and nine associate’s degrees in 59 occupational and 45 transfer pre-baccalaureate programs.
- Roughly 20 percent of students attending COD already possess a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- There are more than 50 student clubs and organizations on campus.